Please find below a list of important questions and answers that we believe will help provide additional clarity on this transition:
- Why are you combining the Radford and McLagan platforms? Human Capital Analytics is all about bringing together the best of our core Radford and McLagan platforms and teams to provide more data, better insights and increased capabilities for all clients. Building upon our industry-leading coverage and preserving what has made us a valued partner for decades, we are evolving to provide clients with a unified experience that continues to offer industry-relevant coverage, but enhanced with broader industry and geographic coverage to support optimal workforce decisions.
- When will Human Capital Analytics launch? Radford and McLagan clients will first experience Human Capital Analytics beginning in January 2024, with the launch of the 2024 Radford McLagan Compensation Database (RMCD) data collection cycle. All returning clients will receive a data input/collection template prepopulated with their prior submission mapped to the 2024 RMCD job architecture. We anticipate the first RMCD publication will be at the end of August 2024, with more information on the RMCD quarterly release cycle coming soon. To confirm, the 2023 publication cycle will remain unaffected by these changes.
- Are the Radford Network and/or McLaganLive platforms going away? Yes, Human Capital Analytics will be replacing the Radford Network and McLaganLive. The Radford Network will be the foundation of the combined platform, and we will continue to bring additional data insights on talent mobility, workforce metrics and diversity representation to the Radford Network in the coming months. We are introducing an enhanced experience to the Radford Network as part of the July 2023 release for Radford clients, as the first step towards launching Human Capital Analytics in 2024. Radford clients can be assured that ongoing support and enhancements to key Radford Network functionalities such as Quick Benchmarks, Market Queries, Peer Group Reporting and other features will continue throughout 2023.
For McLagan clients, McLaganLive will be transitioned to Human Capital Analytics beginning in 2024. Human Capital Analytics will bring real-time filtering of your market data, including on-demand peer group reporting. In addition, you will have access to a suite of new analytics capabilities, such as geo-location pay differentials augmented by neural network AI algorithms, talent availability, mobility, workforce distribution and diversity metrics. Rest assured, key capabilities such as Job Pricer and Extract reports will continue to be available on the new platform.
- How does this impact the report deliverables I’m receiving today from Radford/McLagan? For 2023, the reports deliverables that you receive from Radford/McLagan are not changing. We are bringing our platforms together to deliver more value to all clients. The team is working on finalizing details of the combined report deliverables. Our goal is to reduce unnecessary complexity while preserving the industry-specific insights our clients have come to expect.
- What will the publication schedule be? The Radford McLagan Compensation Database will adopt the industry-leading quarterly publication schedule that Radford clients currently enjoy. There will be a series of four publications containing all job modules, locations and industries, with publications in August, October, January and April. Clients will continue to only submit data once a year. Clients will also still be required to provide on-time and full-census submissions to be included in the earlier publications. In addition, throughout each publication, we intend to deliver more capabilities and enhancements to the new combined platform.
- How will this change impact pricing? At Aon, we review our pricing annually and will share the details of any upcoming changes with you as soon as they are available.
- Will the granularity and sector focus that we receive from Radford/McLagan go away? We are carefully reviewing our comprehensive job catalogue and will continue to deliver the granular job coverage across financial services, technology, life sciences and beyond that you value from the Radford/McLagan offerings.
- Will there be a change to the job coding structure? Am I going to have to use new codes? We are working through enhancing the combined job architecture design. The core job attributes (Function, Area, Focus, Level) are closely aligned today across both platforms. While our goal is to minimize the amount of change as much as possible, we recognize there will be areas of change for both current Radford and McLagan platform users. We will share more details, including the full job catalogue, over the coming months and will provide significant support and documentation to make this as seamless a transition as possible.
- What is the data privacy and security impact of the new platform? Human Capital Analytics honors all of the existing industry-leading data security and privacy standards that we currently utilize on both the Radford Network and McLaganLive. Consolidating our platforms enables us to invest and deploy more capabilities more quickly for better performance and stability. We can provide a more technical overview of the changes upon request.
- When will we learn more about the next level of detail on Human Capital Analytics? We will continue to share additional information about Human Capital Analytics over the course of 2023, beginning in the second quarter, with regional webinars to share more details.
- What if I have more questions or comments? Please direct any questions or comments to email@example.com or your Radford or McLagan contact.