What is a Quick Benchmark?
This feature allows users to quickly market price a job family from the Radford Global Compensation Database. The results are available instantaneously online and can also be downloaded.
How do I create a Quick Benchmark?
- From the home page on the Enhanced Network, click on "Insights", then on Quick Benchmarks.
In the Classic Network, users can click on the icon on the homepage or find Quick Benchmark under Data.
2. Pick the country using the drop-down.
3. Find a job to benchmark. Type in a new or legacy job code or a keyword into the search bar.
4. Additional search options are available by clicking on the pencil icon in the search bar. Clicking the pencil icon opens a new window. Users can search by keyword, legacy job codes, new job codes, filter by function, or category. This window will open if what is typed in the search field does not link to an exact match on the main Quick Benchmarks page.
5. To help users determine what jobs to view, click on the info icon to see “Job Details”.
6. Once a job family is selected, it will display on the main screen with two views, the chart, and table view.
7. Results can be downloaded by clicking the download icon.
8. After processing is complete, the download will be available to pick up in the Enhanced Radford Network by clicking on "Downloads" on the top ribbon.
If a user is in the Classic Radford Network, the report will be under the “My Reports" tab: