Our July Publication – the first quarterly publication of the 2023-2024 survey cycle – includes new platform features and enhancements, highlights of which are provided below.
Our quarterly refreshes ensure you always get our latest market data for your benchmarking needs. July's refresh reflects data for 6700+ companies and 20.5+ million incumbents covering 103 countries and 13,400+ total jobs. All the standard reporting tools on the Radford Network will automatically provide results with our latest publication data.
A Brand New Navigation Experience:
In order to better align with how clients use our information and data and to prepare for future enhancements, we have made several updates to the look and feel of the network. The new layout better organizes our tools based on desired output and need, allowing users to navigate the network faster and more efficiently.
To access the new platform, simply click on the top, right corner of the login screen of the current Radford Network or go directly to https://hca.aon.com. Your login credentials and multi-factor authentication settings remain the same and do not need to be changed. You will still have access to the current Radford Network for at least the next 3 months before we retire it sometime at the end of the year. To attend a live webinar to see the new navigation and site demonstrated please sign up for a session.
- The Home page has been reconfigured to give users easy access to what they use the most. Consisting of multiple card sections, the page shows participation options on the left and reporting tools on the right
- Insights provide immediate, on-screen market data. Quick Benchmarks, Location Analytics, Talent Intelligence, and Workforce Metrics can all be found in this section. Some of these features do require full census submission or are enhancements.
- The Reports section groups our tools that provide downloadable reports, which when complete can be found on the “My Downloads” card of the homepage or on the “Downloads” tab. Market Queries, Country Totals, and Executive Regression are available here.
- Participate is where you will submit data for the global compensation survey or market practice surveys.
- Settings provides options to select preferred settings for Aging, Currency Conversion, Language Selection, and Peer Groups
- My Account has a new look and is where you will find sections for the profile, contact, and current subscription.
- Help Center is where you find Input and Output Resource documents, as well as access to our self-serve knowledge base and support ticketing system.
- Peer Group Expiration: With a new survey year clients who continue to purchase access to Peer Groups have the opportunity to renew, delete or modify their 2022 Peer Groups for the 2023 survey year. We are offering live training on Peer Group expiration, if you would like to learn more about this process. Register via our Training page or this knowledge base article link.
- New Market Filters: Energy codes have been updated to have a new more intuitive structure. To see how codes have been mapped checkout this article on Energy Industry Updates. There is also a new Life Science filter called LS06, Technology Platforms and Diagnostics.
- Run Reports will no longer automatically be deleted with new publications. To manually remove reports select the delete icon next to the report.
Talent Intelligence: Predictions are now also available for the 25th and 75th percentiles. Equity predictions now reflect ongoing equity only data element (91) Ongoing Actual Grants: Options BSV + Restricted/Performance Face Value + Cash LTI Target Value.
Location Analytics: Similar to the update made in Talent Intelligence differentials and smart differentials for equity now reflect ongoing equity only, for reference it is data element (91) Ongoing Actual Grants: Options BSV + Restricted/Performance Face Value + Cash LTI Target Value. This will no longer include New Hire Equity.
We hope you enjoy these new features and enhancements and if you have any questions or need some assistance please contact us.