How to: Manage Access on the Radford Network ®
Clients have the ability to add users to their account by using the “My Account” feature on the Radford Network ® Following is a general guide to adding users.
1. Log on to the Radford Network
2. Under your name on the upper right side of the screen click on “My Account” in the Classic version of the network.
From the enhanced version of the network click on the "User Settings" icon.
3. From “My Account” click on manage access.
The enhanced network has "Manage Access" on the team contacts card.
Once you select manage access you will have the option to Add a New Contact, Modify Network Access, Modify Primary Access, or Remove Access. If at any point you need assistance please contact us.
Add New Contacts:
1. When you “Add New Contacts” you will need their name, job title, email address, and phone. The role options are detailed at the end of this guide. Enter demographic data and Primary role if applicable.
2. Clarify Access for input template and Survey Results. If you have access to Peer Groups you can select the level of access to create and run reports or just the ability to run reports.
3. Select county and module access for the user. After you have finished selecting the countries and modules click on the "send request" button to submit your request. Note you have the option to grant access to all countries and modules with one click.
You can modify anyone who has access to your account. Select “Modify Network”. Use this feature to select current contacts to modify their current access like the country list. “Modify Primary Contacts” is used to change their specific roles from Renewal Contact, Renewal Assistant, Network Primary, Data Primary, or Market Practices Studies Primary.
1. Clicking the down arrow will open a drop-down with everyone in your organization who has access. Select the user and make the changes.
2. Make access changes and click on “Send Request” when complete.
1. Use this access to change one of the primary roles with the organization. Open the link and use the drop-down the change the access.
Delete User Access
1. You can delete/remove anyone who has access to your account by selecting “Remove Contacts”. You simply need to check their account and provide a reason.
2. After making selections and providing a reason from the drop-down you can make additional comments/requests and then click on the “Send Request” button.
- One person can have multiple roles, for example, your data primary, and renewal primary can be the same person.
- All account updates typically take 24-48 hours to update in the system. If you have any questions contact us.
- Primary Roles and Responsibilities (one contact can have multiple primary roles)
Ability to Control Access
Renewal Contact (one per company)
Authorizes the annual renewal of survey participation, ensures survey data is submitted in a timely manner, and authorizes payment of all fees associated with survey participation
Has the ability to view, change and authorize Radford Network user access settings for ALL surveys in which the company participates
Renewal Assistant (one per company)
Has access to the annual renewal website to make survey selections on behalf of the Renewal Contact
Network Primary (one per company)
Is responsible for maintaining the overall accuracy of Radford Network access settings for all users; must inform Radford when Radford Network users leave the company and should be removed from the system.
Has the ability to view, change and authorize Radford Network user access settings for aLL surveys in which the company participates.
Is responsible for complete, accurate and on-time data submission, works with Survey Consultants to review data submission issues, and receives all emails related on new input materials, publications and custom reports. DEFAULT peer group access seat owner at the time of order.
Has the ability to view, change and authorize Radford Network user access settings ONLY for the survey to which they are assigned
Market Practices Studies (MPS) Primary (one per company)
Is responsible for the submission of the various Market Practice Studies.