Clients can create custom job lists in Market Queries. Job Lists can be saved and once saved, appear as a drop-down in the “Select Jobs” section of the Market Queries creation process.
- To start, use any of the access points on the home page to go to Market Queries
- After selecting Open or Create a Market Query, click on the red down triangle to display the drop-down.
- From the drop-down click on “Job List”.
- There are two ways to create a job list, select the “Create New Job List” in the drop-down or by selecting the pencil icon. Either will take you to the Job List pop-up window.
- Give the job list a unique name.
- Use any of the search features to add jobs to your list.
You can search by Category
You can use the Search Field to look up job families by Job Title, job code, or Legacy Code.
Any of these search options can be used to make your Job List.
7. Remove jobs from the “My Selected Jobs” window by clicking on the red X, or start over by clicking on the “Reset” button or “Clear Selections” at the top of this dialogue to remove all selections.
8. Clicking “Save” will close the window and populate your Market Query with the job list.
Managing Job Lists
You can open, edit, or duplicate job lists.
Access job lists from the Job List drop-down. Click on the info icon to manage any of the lists.
Clicking on the “Open/Edit” button gives access to any saved job list, you can delete job lists from this view.
You can duplicate a list from the Job List pop-up.
Job lists are a great tool to customize your Market Queries. You can download a PDF of this tutorial below.