Company Data Validation
Data integrity is of critical importance. We are dedicated to the review and audit of data prior to publication so that participants can rely on the results.
- Data is reported by participating companies; it is not self-reported by individuals.
- Data is collected on a schedule linked to each participant’s pay administration schedule. This process ensures that data submissions reflect current practice. Both automated validation processes and analysis by data consultants are used to check data submissions for completeness, logic and reasonableness.
- Data is validated using job-based and region-based expectations to ensure the reliability of data against current results. Data that falls above or below pre-determined standards and expected norms is subject to additional review to verify its accuracy.
- Data consultants contact participants to verify the data, including discussions about proper job matching as well as the completeness of the information submitted.
- Following a company-by-company review of each data submission, the database is reviewed again, by section and in whole, prior to publication
- Linking employee input with company profile data, such as revenue levels, organization type and ownership as well as employee work location enhances comprehensive data validation efforts.