This is our third quarterly data refresh of the Radford Global Compensation Database (RGCD). Our quarterly refreshes ensure you always get our latest market data for your benchmarking needs. January's refresh reflects data for 4,922 companies and 15+ million incumbents covering 97 countries and 10,402 jobs. All the standard reporting tools on the Radford Network are automatically updated with our latest publication data. A reminder that clients who have purchased the Peer Group feature can choose to refresh their Peer Groups.
The Workforce Metrics feature, formerly known as Global Workforce Analytics (GWA), is available to our full-census participants. This feature gives clients the ability to compare the distribution of their headcount and compensation spend against the market across regions and job functions.
- The separate industry specific views are now combined into one Industry filter that is identical to those available in RGCD. Clients now have the ability to view the entire market, or filter on just technology firms (select TC, TH, TS), life sciences firms (select LS, MD), or any other particular industries or sectors.
- The “Functions” and “Category / Levels” widgets are now fully aligned with the new RGCD job functions, jobs categories and job levels.
- The timing of updates for Workforce Metrics has changed from twice a year to quarterly, matching the quarterly data publication schedule of RGCD.
There are two new filters available Executive Revenue Scope and Stage of Development.
- Executive Revenue Scope: this incumbent level filter is applicable to business unit or division executives whom are mapped to business unit/division revenues within the specified ranges.
- Stage of Development: this company level filter is applicable to private or pre-IPO participants mapped to various stages of product development, for both technology and life sciences industries.
In addition to the two new filters, we are also adding the Tenure filter to the peer group workflow. Clients who have access to peer group functionality can filter their peer report by Tenure, in addition to filtering their regular market queries and quick benchmarks using Tenure.
2022 Job Matrix (available mid-February)
The new 2022 Job Matrix reflects this year’s RGCD job catalog, including a brand new Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) module, and other year over year (2021 to 2022) changes. The 2022 Job Matrix will be available mid-February as part of our new input material launch, including a complete list of changes and other resources available to help clients with job matching and submitting their 2022 RGCD input.
The 2021 Job Matrix continues to be available through July 2022, allowing you to view your job matches from the 2021 publication and to find roles by searching legacy GTS/GLS/GSS/TCM job codes.
A tutorial on how to use the Job Matrix is available here.