Aging is a Radford Network feature that allows you to age your data forwards within the Radnet tool so that you can get the most relevant dataset for your needs.
- What is the aging feature and how does it work?
- Are there any suggestions on what we should input as our aging factors?
- Which elements are aged, and which are not?
- How are elements containing both cash and equity pieces aged?
- What aging rate is actually applied when I have the aging feature turned on?
- How do I know Aging has been applied to my reports and what rate has been applied?
- How do I add aging settings?